Friday, February 27, 2009

An Interview with Aidan and Leo

*I got the interview questions from another site, and when I posed each query, I modified the wording slightly (i.e. to first person for Aidan).

Aidan, age 4 1/2 and Leo, age 2

1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: Clean up your room
L: Mama!

2. What makes mom happy?

A: A smile! When I make funny faces.
L: Cookies

3. What makes mom sad?
A: (shrug) I can't think of anything
L: Cry

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: When she makes funny faces and silly faces
L: Blue

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: Kind of small.

6. How old is your mom?
A: 96!
L: 2!

7. How tall is your mom?
A: 5 elephants long
L: 2!
Bold
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Cook things
L: Draw

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Vacuum, go to school
L: Cry

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: You do lots of really cool things like you do magic.

11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Cooking dinner.
L: Laugh

12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: You are not very good at golfing because you haven't done it.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
A: Goes to school

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Ice cream
L: Pizza

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A: When you make things

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Curious George

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: Cook banana bread

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: We have the same eyes and the same hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
A: I don't wear earrings but you do.

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: Juggling. And that he earns money.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: With me to the children's museum!
L: Gym!

22. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Because you do so many good things like help me and make banana bread with me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you do magic, Anne! What are your tricks?!