Monday, February 2, 2009

A Preview of What's to Come...

It's been almost a month - disgraceful! My guilt, on its own, was a nagging voice in my head, reminding me that I needed to update the blog, but the kick-in-the-pants message I got from a certain reader was the real motivation I felt to get this ball rolling again.

Ironically, one of the many things keeping me from blogging recently is the pressure to finish my teaching proposal for the summer camp at UVA where I usually spend my summer mornings. This year, I'm proposing to teach a class called Can't Remember? Blog Your Memory - a course designed to teach kids how to create, maintain, and enjoy their very own blog. One of the fundamental goals of the class is to foster the sense of responsibility students will have to their readers to publish regularly....

So here is a preview of what's to come:
  • Reflections on the most historic of all inaugurations, and musings on the Model First Family
  • The Mommy Peaces
  • The Tooth Fairy visits Camp Bearwood!
  • The Cork Floor Adventure Weekend
  • ...and finally, my new theme song. Here's the anagram for one [slightly abridged] line from the song:
Be Teenier Mouse Spy

(puzzle it out and you have the first clue!)

No comments: