1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: Clean up your room
2. What makes mom happy?
A: A smile! When I make funny faces.
3. What makes mom sad?
A: (shrug) I can't think of anything
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: When she makes funny faces and silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: Kind of small.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
A: 5 elephants long
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Cook things
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Vacuum, go to school
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: You do lots of really cool things like you do magic.
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Cooking dinner.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: You are not very good at golfing because you haven't done it.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
A: Goes to school
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Ice cream
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A: When you make things
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Curious George
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: Cook banana bread
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: We have the same eyes and the same hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: I don't wear earrings but you do.
20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: Juggling. And that he earns money.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: With me to the children's museum!
22. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Because you do so many good things like help me and make banana bread with me...