Wednesday, June 23, 2010
37. witnessing the baptism of a baby
38. laughing and smiling so much that your cheeks hurt
39. relishing not working at SEP this summer
40. relishing not working even when you wish you could escape your children for 5 minutes' peace and quiet - knowing the noise and racket is still better than what you could be doing.
41. Moms. Especially your very own mom.
42. Getting caught talking to yourself in public
43. Sitting on the porch to watch a terrific rain storm
44. Holding hands
46. Works of art constructed from coffee filters, popsicle sticks, glue, and markers.
47. Learning a brand new word such as "emetephobia"